Kho đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Đà Nẵng qua các năm đặc biệt là năm 2023 đã được cập nhật sớm tại đây để các bạn học sinh và giáo viên có thể tham khảo. Kỳ thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 là một kỳ thi quan trọng với đa phần học sinh chúng ta, vậy nên việc tổng hợp đề thi tiếng Anh vào đây là hết sức cần thiết để các bạn có thể tham khảo.
Đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Đà Nẵng 2023
Dưới đây là kho đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Đà Nẵng năm 2023 được thu thập bởi THCS Mạc Đĩnh Chi và đề xuất đáp án từ MS Nhi Phan:
Nguồn: MS Nhi Phan
Ngoài ra, nếu bạn có thể tham khảo thêm nhiều bộ thi khác như Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 3 Family and Friend.
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Đà Nẵng năm 2021 (đề thi thử)
Mời các bạn tham khảo đề thi thử tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 Đà Nẵng năm 2021 dưới đây:
I. Circle the letter A, B, C or D that indicates the best answer to each question. (2.5 Pts)
1. I missed the cat so I had to go home _______ taxi.
2. The opening ceremony of the 28th SEA Games was held _______ June 5th, 2015.
3. We are _______ that there will be an effective solution to the air pollution in this city.
4. –“What do you _______ the Intenet for?” –“To get information and to chat with my friends.”
5. Our father wanted us _______ the room for the party.
B. To decorate
6. What beautiful flowers! I wish I _______ a camera to take a photo of them.
B. Will have
D. Have had
7. Jim was the man _______ won first prize in the competition.
8. –“_______ Have you lived in this town?” – “For 10 years”
A. How long
B. How old
C. How many
D. How often
9. If Peter were here now, he _______ help me with the work.
10. _______ It was very cold, he went out without an overcoat.
11. My brother had to stop cycling _______ he had a pain in this leg.
12. The article was posted by James last Tuesday, _______?
A. Didn’t it
B. Isn’t it
C. Hasn’t it
D. Wasn’t it
13. Bill suggests _______ the dripping faucet to save water.
C. To replace
14. We are going to _______ our car repaired next week.
15. -“What a lovely house you have!” – “_______.”
A. Never mind
B. Thank you
C. Of course
D. You’re welcome
16. “Don’t worry about me – I can _______ myself.”
A. Look for
B. Look forward
C. Look at
D. Look after
17. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronuced differently from that of the others.
18. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronuced differently from that of the others.
19. Choose the incorrect part indicated by A, B, C or D in the following sentence.
20. Choose the incorrect part indicated by A, B, C or D in the following sentence.
II. Supply the correct form of the word parentheses to complete each of the foloowing sentences. (1.5 Pts)
1. She’s not only beautiful but also …………………. . (Intelligence)
2. People in Britain often …………………. . The song Auld Lang Syne on New Year’s Eve. (Song)
3. There is a …………………. Of fresh water in this region during the dry season. (Short)
4. English is …………………. Used in many countries today. (Wide)
5. To Hoai was one of the most famous …………………. In Vietnam. (Write)
6. Playing with water can keep children …………………. For hours. (Amuse)
III. Supply the correct tense of the verb in parentheses to complete each of the foloowing sentences. (1.5 Pts)
1. It …………………. (Rain) heavily now. Please put on your raincoat.
2. We …………………. (Not/decide) what to get Mark for his birthday yet.
3. Kate …………………. (Go) to the sports club every Saturday morning.
4. –“This suitcase is too heavy.” – “Really? I …………………. (Help) you.”
5. …………………. (You/see) Fast and Furious 7 on TV last night?
6. Harry was washing his car while Daisy …………………. (Read) a book.
IV. Read the advertisement and do the task as directed. (1.5 Pts)
13-Day Mexican Adventure Tour
Have you ever wanted to hike through a jungle, go cliff diving or climb a pyramid? Have you always dreamed of swimming with dolphins and relaxing on white sandy beaches? If you haven’t lived your dream holiday yet, here’s your chance to do all these things and more!
Mexico City, Guadalajara, Acapulco, Cancun, Chichen Itza
Accommodation: Stay in luxurious 5-star hotels – single or double rooms and suites available.
Sports activities: Try a wide range of water sports – water-skiing, snorkeling, windsurfing, white-water rafting or jet-skiing. Play golf, tennis or go horse riding. Take a hike through the jungle or try something more relaxing like deeping-sea fishing.
Entertainment: Go to beach barbecues, and night clubs. Take part in cultural events with traditional costumes and dances. Eat quality food at a variety of restaurants and try delicious local dishes.
Other activities: Visit museums and galleries. Take a tour of ancient ruins and temples and climb the pyramid at Chicken Itza. See the famous cliff divers diving from 45m and aven try it yourself. Relax on white sandy beaches and swim with the dolphins.
Total: Single room: £2,500 Double room: £3,500 Suite: £5,200
Prices include: Flights, hotels, meals and tour and transport costs.
Contact: Consort Travel, 52, Hadley Street, Swansea Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Read the following text and circle the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word for each of the blanks. (1.5 Pts)
“Eat your food!”, “Be careful”, “Don’t be late!” are some phrases mothers (1) ____ famous for. But it’s not only advice and orders that they give. Mothers offer us unlimited love and support throughout our lives. To thank them (2) ____ what they do for us every day, we honor them on Mother’s Day, every year. Most countries (3) ____ Mother’s Day on the second Sunday of May, while others have their Mother’s Day at different times throughout the year.
Today, people (4) ____ over the world do special things to please their mothers on this day. They send them cards, give them flowers and chocolates and take them out to lunch. Little children make special gifts for (5) ____ mothers and sometimes they even do the chores around the house to let their mothers (6) ____ a relaxing day.
- A. Is B. Are C. Have D. Has
- A. In B. From C. At D. For
- A. Celebrate B. Take C. Put D. Participate
- A. On B. Around C. All D. Off
- A. They B. Their C. Theirs D. Them
- A make B see C. Do D. Have
VI. Complete each of the following sentences so that it is closest in meaning to the original sentence. (1.5 Pts)
1. “Mary, when does your school vacation start?” asked Peter.
→ Peter asked …………………………………………………………
2. We haven’t seen each other for five years.
→ The last ………………………………………………………..
3. Our teacher is ill, so she won’t give us a history test today.
→ Our teacher is ill, so we ………………………………………………………… today.
4. Bring amap with you or you will get lost.
→ If you don’t ………………………………………………………..
Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Đà Nẵng năm 2021
1. Is raining
2. Have not decided
4. Will help
5. Did you see
6. Was reading
1. NG 2. T 3. T 4. F 5. F 6. T
1.B 2.D 3.A 4.C 5.C 6.D
1. Mary asked Peter when his vacation started
2. The last time we saw each other was 5 years ago
3. Our teacher is ill, so we will not be given a history test today
4. If you don’t bring map with you, you will get lost
Xem thêm: Đề thi Flyers Reading and Writing
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Đà Nẵng – đề thi thử trường THPT Trần Phú
Đề thi thử tiếng Anh tuyển sinh lớp 10 trường THPT Trần Phú có được đầy đủ các phần từ vựng, ngữ pháp, đọc hiểu,… và sát với đề thi thật.
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh Đà Nẵng – đề thi thử THPT Trần Phú (trang 1)
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh Đà Nẵng – đề thi thử THPT Trần Phú (trang 2)
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh Đà Nẵng – đề thi thử THPT Trần Phú – THPT Trần Phú (trang 3)
Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh Đà Nẵng – đề thi thử THPT Trần Phú (trang 4)
Xem thêm: Đề thi chuyên Nguyễn Du Đắk Lắk môn Anh
Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Đà Nẵng – đề thi mẫu THPT Trần Phú
Đáp án đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh Đà Nẵng – đề thi thử THPT Trần Phú (trang 1)
Bài viết trên thcsmacdinhchi.edu.vn đã cung cấp cho bạn đầy đủ đề thi tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 Đà Nẵng đầy đủ các năm để giúp bạn có thể tham khảo. Hi vọng thông tin trên có thể giúp bạn tham khảo và đạt được kết quả tốt nhất. Hãy cùng chúng tôi tìm hiểu thêm nhiều thông tin hữu ích khác nữa nhé!